Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The wonderful night

Well I went to the club last night and one of my girlies offered to let me park my van in her yard. She said I was crazy for staying at Walmart. So I hung out for a few hours and followed her back home. She's got alot of property, a husband, and a kid. I have not yet met her husband. I'm parked on the side of the house with an extension cord so I have electricity yay!

I also have a lead on a job. One of the regulars last night said a receptionist just gave her notice and they would be needing to fill it so I have to come to the office today and meet with one of the ladies there to be interviewed. I'm going to hope for the best. I feel so much more stable than I have the last few days. The only problem is getting use to a day job and finding one that pays enough.

Well I'm excited and I can't sleep. The sun is up and the birds are chirping like mad out here. Going to surf around and get some ideas to spruce up my van and make it more homey. I will be in it for atleast a few months I figure. Maybe I will take some pictures for my readers. I will post more after the interview!

No comments: