Thursday, May 17, 2007

Money, finally

Well I got to see my show last night, and Jaslene won. Is it me or did the ending seem a bit uneventfull? Usually for the finale I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.

I checked my bank account this morning and the money from my online savings has been transferred, so I will be out shopping today with my check card. I have so many things I need right now. I want to get a decent cooler because the one I have been using was built into the van and doesnt hold much. I also could use some food and batteries, garbage bags, febreeze, and a small fan. Last night got chilly but summer is coming and I don't need to cook myself. Atleast now I'm camping out in a friends yard and not some parking lot so I feel safe enough to keep my windows open some. My friend has been so nice to let me stay at her place, so last night I offered to help her with weeding her yard. She mentioned that was what she had planned today so thats where I'll be. Then it's off to the gym for a workout and shower so I can shop!

If you happen to drive by this blog and want to leave me a comment, please do.. good or bad, as long as it's not too bad.

No comments: