Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The interview

Well I met with the woman and she seemed like she had a stick up her ass, but she told me I had the job. I think she was just too bitchy to be bothered with trying to re-hire someone for the position. The pay sucks, and I don't start until Thursday. Thats a week from tomorrow. Atleast I got a job now and the office seems pretty casual.

So tonight is the finale of ANTM (Americas Next Top Model) I'm hoping I can get in the house to watch it on tv. I follow every single episode. It's down to 3 models, Natasha, Renee and Jaslene. If Renee wins I'll be in a rotten mood tomorrow. Sure she's been nice the last few episodes but at the beginning she was really a bitch, and the fight she had with Dionne.. she looked like an idiot.

Now what shall I do for a week? Guess I will be browsing you guys blogs and see what you're all up to. I may have to figure out how this "feed" stuff works. I had a blog a couple years ago, kept it going almost every day for a year until I got harrassed off, never heard of "feed" then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is a crazy blog. Maybe not the blog itself but your current life situation/story. Impressive. Where are you located...somewhere warm obviously:).

Moxy Rocks said...

I'm located in Virginia, where it has been really nice weatherwise for the last few days. Last night got a little chilly though. Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is really one of the most interesting blogs I've read in a while. It starts off with the writer in a van looking for a job, worrying about keeping beverages cold.

You've picked up a new reader Moxy. You have me hooked.